Venartis 2019 Phlebology Innovation Awards
Apply for the VENARTIS Innovation Awards of 1,000 USD travel grant!
This year, we will have THREE awards, focusing on innovation, young researchers & prevention:
- Venartis Phlebology Innovation Award, USD 1,000.00.
- Venartis Phlebology Young Researcher’s Award, USD 1,000.00 (under 40)
- Venartis Best Prevention Paper of the Year, USD 1,000.00
You may submit any text > 250 words as an abstract, presentation, publication or poster, unpublished or published, including papers submitted for other awards or competitions, any format (Word, PPT, PDF etc.). You will participate in one, two or all three competitions, according to topic and your age.
The deadline is June 30th, 2020. You may communicate with the committee to improve your submission. We offer free coaching for studies, abstracts and presentations. Don’t forget, it is about innovation in phlebology, and above all it is about patient benefit. The award applies to participation in meetings of vWIN, ACP, AVF, EVF or UIP (the list may be extended).
You will receive a confirmation.
Make sure your message contains this information:
- Full name, business address and date of birth,
- Email address and telephone number, if you wish to be contacted by phone in case you win,
- If any intellectual property is involved, please fill in and attach the Non-Disclosure Agreement
All submissions will be judged by a committee with leading members of venartis.org, vWIN, ACP, AVF and EVF!
Read more about ‘The Berlin Workshop of Future Phlebology 2019’ here.